Time In Pittsburgh


If I close my eyes I can be back in Hawaii with the ocean, the warm breeze and having coffee with Justin. But here in Pittsburgh it is snowing so I have my Alaska shirt on. Will is really into a computer game called Fate, an adventure game. He has a pet unicorn and lots of expensive weapons to protect himself from all the creatures of the dungeon. Jayne, Will's mother, has been cleaning out some drawer space so now we can put our clothes there instead of piled on chairs about the room. We have started going to arobics three mornings a week; Will goes 5 mornings as he goes to Silver Sneekers too. Kathy has been making the meals, you know she likes cooking these days. We got a little domestic and cleaned the livingroom and diningroom from top to bottom. Will just went out to shovel some snow; we take Jayne to the doctor's tomorrow for blood work and ekg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Houston Fest Galax, VA

Pandemic

Hospital Stay to Camping Out