Thinking about roads

We are trying to learn Kendra's new song, Somewhere Where the Road Don't Move.  I remember the first time Will and I were somewhere where the road didnt move.  We were driving on the back roads of West Virginia ( I can almost hear the strains of Blue Stone Mountain playing in the background) and not quite sure where we were.  We past this place, I guess it was a house up in the hollers,  There was a man and his dog out by the road, so Will stopped and said, "Howdy.  Can you tell me if this road goes to Beckley?"  The man looked at Will and he looked at the road in both directions.  He looked back at Will and he said, "Sonny, I've lived here all my life and I never see'd that road go nowhere's."

You can hear RedHead Express sing this song at their website: www.redheadexpress.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Houston Fest Galax, VA

Pandemic

Hospital Stay to Camping Out